- Customer service support and help to AIH members and key stakeholders by answering phones, emails and managing all AIH inquiries.
- In collaboration with the Executive Director, develop and execute an overall marketing plan for membership recruitment and retention; evaluate for effectiveness.
- Manage and execute monthly webinars (Zoom), including PowerPoint slides and post-webinar communications.
- Coordinate AIH Board member attendance at occasional partner conferences
- In collaboration with the Executive Director, support AIH training and non-conference meetings such as pre-meeting logistics, annual awards preparation, booth materials coordination, and other duties as assigned.
- Provide governance support for the Board of Directors and Committee meetings, including assembling the final agenda, Zoom support, meeting minutes, calendar and Doodle scheduling, board roster, and annual calendar.
- Staff liaison to the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee, Webinar Committee, Communications Committee, and Board of Registration.
- Assist AIH Technical Committees with meeting logistics (Zoom) and SharePoint folders
- Manage the member life cycle of AIH Certification, Recertification, and recruitment toward certification.
- Administer multiple choice online exams several times a year for certification, using questions prepared by the Board of Registration.
- Email membership renewal notices and mail notices annually.
- Coordinate with Website and Marketing Consultant to publish announcements for awards, calls for nominations, social media, and various AIH announcements.
Certification Database Management
- Manage all aspects of the Association Management Software, including Certemy and AIH website.
- Update records and maintain data quality; maintain membership reports (IQAs) and statistics for reporting.
- Process all payments, including membership renewals, membership recertifications, and Board member expenses.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the Board of Directors, CEO, Marketing Consultant, and CFO Services/auditors.
Requirements – The first three points are required
- Bachelor’s degree – Required
- Membership Management and Certification Experience – Required
- Association Management Software Experience – Preferred
- Certemy Database Preferred
- Team player
- Virtual position
- 100% employer-paid health insurance upon start
- 401K match after two year of service
- 10 vacation days, accrual of sick days, 11 paid holidays, and paid time off between Christmas and New Years Eve
- 2 paid time off days for volunteer work of your choice
- Flexible holiday exchange program
Please send a short cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: AIH Membership and Website Manager/Director