Please be reminded that your membership with AIH will expire on January 15, 2022. We encourage you to renew your dues now. Renewal of dues should be completed through the Certemy platform.
We hope you will take the time to renew your membership and remain part of our community. AIH’s dedication to the organization and commitment to the hydrology industry is unprecedented. You want to continue to be a part!
We value all contributions to AIH, as we recognize that without committed and involved members, AIH would not be where it is today. Your involvement is important and very much appreciated.
AIH offers numerous reasons to continue to stay involved:
- Continuous membership is required to maintain current status as a certified member.
- AIH offers access to its online membership directory in a member portal environment.
- Receive peer, employer, industry, and client recognition of technical expertise in hydrology.
- Hydrologist certification satisfies requirements for jobs in many states.
- Access to National Registry of Certified Professional Hydrologists network.
- Discount on AIH publications and events.
We would like to thank the entire American Institute of Hydrology (AIH) organization for its involvement and support this past year. We accomplished a lot!
If your certification type has changed since you last renewed, or you find yourself having issues accessing your Certemy profile, please contact the AIH office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 231-2149.